How to use:
- Put the face mask over the face and make sure that the nose strip of the mask is close to the nose to ensure tightness.
- Pull the earloop behind the ear.
- Use two hand to adjust the whereabouts of nose strips to ensure tightness.
- To ensure that the mask is clean and hygienic, avoid touching the inside of the mask with your hands and wash your hands before wearing the mask every time.
- Check the package, production date, shelf life before use, and ensure it is used within the validity period.
- Use according to instruction.
- Dispose according to the requirements of environmental protection department after use.
- Recommended wearing time: 4 hours.
- Recommended storage in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive gas environment.
- Keep away from fire and flammable materials.